Welcome to the Flipped Learning International Ambassador Program. These distinguished educators are Flipped Learning Global Ambassadors who are spreading the successful adoption of flipped learning across the globe.
- Listed with Global Ambassadors, Research Fellows and Master Teachers on the FLGI 100
- Discounted/Free access to local FlipCon Events
- Ambassador ID badge at FlipCon events
- Digital Ambassador badge for your website or blog
- Access to VIP Ambassador lounge at all events
- Members only briefings and previews of new developments
- Free samples and demos of new flipped learning technologies.
As a Flipped Learning International Ambassador, your primary responsibility is to represent the Flipped Learning Global Initiative to your community and represent your community to the FLGI. Ambassadors agree to:
- Be part of the FGLI advisory board, sharing your insights and opinions on new projects and programs.
- Beta test new flipped learning technologies.
- Help identify challenges and opportunities to support flipped learning around the world.
- Spread the word about new FLGI programs, projects, and technology when announced.
Thanks for being part of the vision of the Flipped Learning Global Initiative.
Jon Bergmann – Co-Founder of the Flipped Classroom
Errol St.Clair Smith – FLGI Director of Global Development