Most technology tools require that people get trained in how to use the tool. As you set up a new tool ask:
- Who will lead the training?
- Will we need an external trainer?
- What is the monetary cost of the training?
- What is the time cost of the training?
- Do the target users of the tool have sufficient time to train for the tool?
- Will staff or students need ongoing training with the tool?
Plan for all of these questions and do not choose the new tool unless you know the answers to these questions.
To learn more about the 17 Deadly Sins of Flipped Learning Technology Selection, you can take the free course at http://learn.FLGlobal.org